Please shout up any issues

philmor

I have also a new issue. My Stark does nothing after pushing the red button. When I does it with the reconnect of the can bus it turned red and stay red.
I disconnected every plug but no change.
Yesterday everything was fine. But I started an update and after that it stayed blue. After a while I does the hard reset and now I have that issue.
I contact Stark and hope that they have an solution on Monday.
Really sad we had perfect weather today and it could have been the first ride after winter.

erSitzt

For anyone interested in what they changed with the footpegs..

The diagonal part has a bigger base and its not completely straight. I could not tell if the material is different.

1713127593025.png

philmor

I have also a new issue. My Stark does nothing after pushing the red button. When I does it with the reconnect of the can bus it turned red and stay red.
I disconnected every plug but no change.
Yesterday everything was fine. But I started an update and after that it stayed blue. After a while I does the hard reset and now I have that issue.
I contact Stark and hope that they have an solution on Monday.
Really sad we had perfect weather today and it could have been the first ride after winter.
Update on this.
After a video call yesterday, I will get a new battery. They think it got damaged during the process of update.

Swank171

Thought I’d leave this here…..to no surprise, another one bites the dust.

This bike will never have another one of these. Got 2 rides out of it on a sand track. Hahah, so light and nimble….so flat.

IMG_7654.jpeg

Reactions: RJS